Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Holiday air travel updates and advice
Some of my recent articles from PapersPlease.org:
- FAQ: What you need to know about your rights at the airport
- Airlines lie, but you can get a refund if you opt out of being x-rayed or groped. Here's what to do.
- What to do if an airline cancels your reservation or refuses to transport you because you won't answer 'Secure Flight' questions
- Self-restraint is not the solution for the TSA. What's needed is the rule of law.
- What is to be done about the TSA?
- First TSA checkpoint resister to go on trial December 7th in Albuquerque.
Welcome to readers coming here from Declan McCullagh's article quoting me today on CNET.com.
There's also a report today that people like me and groups I work with like the Identity Project are being put on a new TSA/DHS enemies list that includes any journalist who even reports on opposition to the TSA or DHS. I resent being called a "domestic extremist". I prefer to think of myself as an internationallst. But if they are going to label me and surveil me as such, I might as well walk the talk, right?Link | Posted by Edward on Tuesday, 23 November 2010, 10:57 (10:57 AM) | TrackBack (0)