Saturday, 4 December 2010
Off to Albuquerque on Amtrak
I'm off to Albuquerque on Amtrak this morning to observe and report on the trial next week of "Freedom Flyer" Phil Mocek, the person to be prosecuted for (nonviolently, politely, and legally) questioning the TDSA's "security" procedures at ABQ airport.
I'll be posting updates on the trial at PapersPlease.org. But since no cell phones, laptops, pagers, or other electronic communications devices are allowed anywhere in the courthouse, don't expect live-blogging or for me to be able to return phone calls or e-mail messages until after the end of each day of the trial.
My updates from Albuquerque for the Identity Project (PapersPlease.org):
- Phil Mocek's trial continued to Thursday, December 9th
- Phil Mocek trial postponed again; no hearing Thursday
- FAQ: State of New Mexico v. Phillip Mocek
Local Albuquerque news coverage quoting me about the case:
- Albuquerque Weekly Alibi:
- KIVA talk radio, 1550 AM, "Adam vs. the Man" with Adam Kokesh:
- KOB channel 4 TV, Dec. 9, 2010