Monday, 10 January 2011
Interviews with Antiwar.com and KPFK radio
No sooner had I posted the preceding article, "Entering radio silence" on Friday morning than I was invited to talk about the work of the Identity Project on Scott Horton's "Antiwar radio" podcast on Antiwar.com and on KPFK Pacifica Radio in Los Angeles (play stream) (download) Friday evening.
The two half-hour interviews cover much of the same ground. I recommend the one on Antiwar.com.
Here are some links for more information about things I mentioned on the show:
- Gulet Mohamed and the right to leave or return to one's country
- The right to freedom of movement in international law
- The case of Phil Mocek and the TSA
- Why I'm suing the Department of Homeland Security for its records about my travels (FAQ and more links)
- How to request your own travel records
- What's in a Passenger Name Record (PNR)?
- PNR-based air travel permission and control systems:
- International flights to, from, via, or overflying the USA (APIS)
- Domestic US flights (Secure Flight)
- US internationalization of travel surveillance and control: