Wednesday, 7 September 2011
NoPNR.org: "Why should I care about PNR?"
More for my European readers about PNR data and how it is used by governments:
- More about what's in a PNR
- Examples of my PNR data obtained from DHS
- Why I'm suing the DHS for its records about my travels
- My testimony about PNR data at a hearing in the European Parliament
- Podcast about PNR data with Henrik Alexandersson
- Interview with Daniel Erk, Zeit.de (auf Deutsch): In dieser Datenbank steht, wer mit wem schlaft
- Analysis of the proposed EU-USA "agreement" on PNR data
What can Europeans do?
- How to request your PNR data and other travel records from the U.S. DHS
- How to request your PNR data and other travel records from airlines, travel agencies, tour operators, and Computerized Reservation Systems that host PNRs
- Send a holiday postcard to your Members of the European Parliament asking them to oppose the proposed EU agreements to give US, Australian, and other foreign governments legal access to European PNR data